[squeak-dev] Iliad 0.6 is out!

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:21:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am happy to announce the first public release of the Iliad web
framework
(http://iliad.bioskop.fr).

Iliad features:

    * standalone stateful widgets
    * nice urls with a simple routing system
    * simple API
    * easy to setup and deploy (no complicated configuration step)
    * javascript layer to update widgets using AJAX. If javascript is
not enabled, the behaviour remains the same by making normal requests.

You can download it from the svn repository:

svn co http://bioskop.fr/svn/gst/iliad/tags/0.6.0

A Squeak/Pharo port is available at http://www.squeaksource.com/Iliad

Installation instructions can be found at:
http://iliad.bioskop.fr/wiki/iliad/Installation_guide
for both GNU Smalltalk and Squeak.

Some blog entries related to Iliad: http://smalltalk.gnu.org/tags/iliad

I would like to thank Stefan Schmiedl, Joachim Jaeckel and Paolo Bonzini
for their help.

Nicolas Petton