[squeak-dev] Re: Cross fork development model

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jul 15 11:43:54 UTC 2009

Keith Hodges pravi:

> A wise person once said to me "Go where you are celebrated not
> where you are tolerated".

> I am making the point so that Andreas will listen to himself and reflect
> upon his way of working. He is driving this thing purely on his
> technical ability to code something. This is not being thought through.

Keith, just to know, I'm also on Adreas side. As a growing number of
people are, just in case you didn't noticed yet by yourself.

And as I already said and others are pointed out too: it is your
attitude which is to blame. So, maybe it is a time to listen that wise
person, and think about it! Otherwise I'm afraid you won't find much
places where you'll be celebrated anymore.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek