[squeak-dev] Squeaksource.com question.

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jul 15 19:26:59 UTC 2009

What do you mean by 'configuration' here?  I'm assuming you mean what
others have referred to as forks or distributions of Squeak like Squeak
itself and Pharo and etc.  If so then I would say it's not the intention
of SqueakSource.com to favor any particular version of Squeak but to
support all to the extent possible and each particular project on
SqueakSource.com can make its own choice regarding what versions are
supported.  This is much the same situation with SourceForge or even
Savannah.

Ken