[squeak-dev] Andreas has the support of the release team

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:09:25 UTC 2009

I am Matthew Fulmer. I, not Keith Hodges, am the leader of the
release team. We've both been too busy the past year to produce
much, and thus have not been a very good release team. I am glad
that the board has taken the initiative to bring the community
back into the development of Squeak, in spite of Keith and I.

And personally, Andreas has re-sparked my interest in
contributing to squeak. I'm back to working on the relicense
after having dropped it for 6 months. Thank you Andreas.