[squeak-dev] Can't get glMorphic to work

Cameron Sanders csanders.personal at functional-analyst.com
Thu Jul 16 14:33:18 UTC 2009

Gonzalo,
I too am interested in this. I thought I would have to build "it", so
I am thrilled to see your emails. And this hints at a few problems I
am having, so if you would answer a few questions please, it would be
much appreciated.

1. Where did you find glMorphic? And how? (I have done numerous
searches using google and yahoo over the last 6 months and now found
this.)

2. Where do I read the details (step by step), because I too would
like to explore this. (And perhaps later this year I could help
complete it.)

3. Are you finding it is *very* limited in features, or somewhat?

Thanks in advance,
Cam