[squeak-dev] Retiring the Announcements list

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:40:18 UTC 2009

2009/7/17 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:
> RSS feed is already there, just go to the Nabble and subscribe to it:
>
>        http://www.nabble.com/Squeak---Announce-f14170.html
>
> Just that many people don't know about that Nabble's feature. Where to
> put some info about how to subscribe to RSS feeds of our mailing lists?

Simple does not come to my mind when nabble is mentioned. Squeak
resources should be centralized. Nabble not being part of Squeak.

I would suggest to add a button or small text such as "RSS | ATOM" in
its related surrounding box. For example, "The Weekly Squeak" purple
box could have its feed(s) at the bottom. Likewise for announcements.

There is also this text on the main page that could be reused...

"Stay current 	by adding Squeak feeds to your RSS aggregator. Read the
latest news from The Weekly Squeak."

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/