[squeak-dev] Nebraska-edc.15 in trunk unloadable

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 19:38:05 UTC 2009

Ken Causey wrote:
> Edgar,
>
> I started up my trunk development image today and as usual started by
> checking for updates.  I had also done this yesterday.  The very first
> update it seems for me was your Nebraska-edc.15.  Loading this resulted
> in an emergency debugger with a DNU on WorldState>>remoteCanvasesDo:.
>
> Ken

Now if you look at the existing loadable Nebraska in Sake/Packages the
definition for 3.10.2 is as follows

Nebraska

    self name: 'Nebraska'.
    info category: 'Morphic'.
    info description:
'Nebraska load/unload'.
    info maintainer: 'kph'.

    self version: '14'.

    self load: [
       (WorldState includesSelector: #remoteCanvasesDo:) ifTrue: [
           WorldState organization classify: #remoteCanvasesDo: under:
'*morphicextras-nebraska compatible'.
       ].
        Installer squeaksource project: '311' ; install: 'Nebraska-kph.14'.
    ].

Do we really have to do everything 3 times?

Keith