[squeak-dev] Nebraska-edc.15 in trunk unloadable

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 22:03:31 UTC 2009

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 7/17/09 4:41 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> In MC1.5 each package remembers in PackageInfo properties dictionary,
>> where it was loaded from, so it is possible to get an update of the
>> latest from the correct repository
>>
>> Keith
>>

> SqueakLighII don't use Bob, MC 1.5 , Sake , Installer or nothing with kph in
> it.
>
> I have it working to my own satisfaction and try to get some of it to main
> 3.11.
>
> But I can stop at any moment, as fork builders more wise as me do.
>
> I quit of Release team before as you never get the word TEAM

I understand perfectly what team means, years of sailing teaches you
that you cannot do it all, and you need others to contribute, but every
boat needs a captain, and every boat needs someone to clean the toilet.
As a result, if the crew are seasick, or are not part of the team, it is
not unusual to find the captain cleaning the toilet, and the boat
sitting in port.

Keith