[squeak-dev] Squeak VM questions

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jul 21 17:52:46 UTC 2009

Thank you very much David, this is I believe generally useful
information to keep the community up to date on the state of the VM.  Is
there any way I could convince you to report back to squeak-dev say at
least quarterly on the current status of VM development work
particularly with regards to 64bit and any other changes?

I for one have been concerned with the extent to which differences
between the platform VMs have been showing up recently.  I hope this is
just a temporary issue.

Ken

<snipped Great VM status info from David prompted by questions from
Migual>