[squeak-dev] Re: Did Alice wander?

donna at hawcenter.org donna at hawcenter.org
Thu Jul 23 03:02:04 UTC 2009

Gary,

I went to an Alice seminar a couple of years ago and agree that it would be
great to have an Alice curriculum written in Squeak for learning Squeak. I
hope to be rallying some resources through my research institute (located in
Southern Caliofnria) towards getting this project moving forward sometime
next year.

Donna Schrokosch,
Founder, Hawthorne Center for Innovation