[squeak-dev] Contents of Transcript

Guillaume Grondin grondin at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Jul 30 13:15:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to fileout the content of Transcript. But it doesn't seem to be
possible because "Squeak Transcript (different from VW Transcript) is the
stream of not yet appened text" (nicolas cellier). (How about pharo ?)

One solution seems to be to add a dependent to Transcript and log stuff on
"updated: #appendEntry". Is there a more practical solution ?

Regards,
  Guillaume Grondin

previous discussion on this matter :
http://marc.info/?l=squeak-dev&m=119282200100489&w=2