[squeak-dev] the inbox :-)

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:17:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was wondering why the inbox at http://source.squeak.org/inbox/ was
so empty ever since its inception, so I simply thought I'd go ahead
and use it for what it seems to be intended for: uploading things that
might be useful to someone.

I've uploaded a patch to Morphic that doesn't do much, it just adds
some entries to the top of the World menu that would otherwise be
available through one more click (browser, workspace, ...). Under the
hood, I have refactored the World menu creation a bit - mostly, I have
extracted some methods.

So if you, out there, believe this makes sense, I'd be happy to move
the patch over to the trunk. :-)

Best,

Michael