[squeak-dev] OCompletion has been released in the squeak package universe

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:24:34 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I released OCompletion, my add-on to eCompletion on the squeak package
universe. Since I am new to this, I forgot to give a category,
hence you will find it in the "uncategorized"  category. I'll change
that for the next release ;-).

Of course, you can still install it by executing the following line in
a workspace:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'.

Cheers and as always listening for feedback,
	Romain

--
Romain Robbes
http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/robbes