[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeakland] Plugin on IE8

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:39:02 UTC 2009

I guess other possibility would be ...
Staff to install will be decided by only target operating system.
Current installer don't care about IE version.
So legacy plugin was installed to his XP box and that might be
incompatible with IE8...
I will try to reproduce.

/Korakurider
p.s. If there is problem please forward this to squeak-dev (I am not
subscribing).