[squeak-dev] How to ask Squeak to save the image from outside

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:01:42 UTC 2009

Something like this:

[
    [ 60 seconds asDelay wait.
      (FileDirectory default fileOrDirectoryExists: '/var/squeak/save.squeak')
        ifTrue: [ SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: false ]
    ] on: Error do: [ :error | error asDebugEmail ]
  ] repeat
] forkAt: Processor systemBackgroundPriority.
Project uiProcess suspend.

Based on a script from Ramon Leon.

Miguel Cobá