[squeak-dev] strange problem with tests

Gabriel Brunstein gaboto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:11:05 UTC 2009

I have a problem with some test cases. If I run them from the browser, they
run successfully but if I run them from the test runner they fail sometimes
but sometimes not. It is not a problem of process because there isn't any
fork in the code. By the way, I checked the names of the process for both
codes at all time and they are the same.
What is more, if i add something like "Transcript show: 'something'" at
the beginning of each method, they always run successfully.
Any idea??