[squeak-dev] Re: Germán Arduino available to work

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jun 10 13:09:03 UTC 2009

Hi Klaus!

Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
> Hi Germán,
>
> on Sat, 06 Jun 2009 04:04:28 +0200, you wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> Just to comment that I'm available for contract/freelance work from my
>> office in Argentina.
>
> If this is still the case then please contact me by email to the
> present address, sending your rate info and (possible) other conditions.
>
>> My squeak resume is at: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3525.
>
> Just for the case: we expect familiarity with Cuis, with putting
> Unicode fonts to work in the .image and with text editing and
> rendering. The size of the intended project will depend on what we can
> deliver, together ;)
>
> /Klaus

Wow!

It is great to know that someone else is considering Cuis for a project!

You need someone who knows Cuis, fonts and Unicode, and who is available
for work. Well, I think I might meet the criteria :) . I'm currently
working part time, at home, for the company using Cuis for a video
player. I have some hours left, perhaps 10 per week if you're
interested. As I said before, I think Unicode support would be a very
useful add-on package for Cuis. This was not in my plans for Cuis but I
can do it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich