[squeak-dev] Cuis-Squeak portability.

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jun 10 21:45:09 UTC 2009

Hi.

R. Clayton wrote:
> If I file out Collections-SkipLists from Cuis (1.0) and try to file in the
> result to Squeak (3.10 beta), I get an error:
>
>   Nothing more expected ->classDefinition: #SkipList category: #'Collections-SkipLists'
>
> Skip lists is just an example; filing in to Squeak from Cuis doesn't work for
> anything I tried.  This is broken, right?

Squeak change sets do class definitions via doits. In addition to the
doIt, Cuis supports a new type of change, ClassDefinition. But the doIt
is also generated.
So what you need to do is to remove those changes that start 'preamble:
classDefinition'. After that, everything should work ok.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich