[squeak-dev] Re: [Seaside] isolated continuations?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:51:32 UTC 2009

The continuation package in Seaside 2.9 should, I think, only have a
dependency on our compatibility layer, Seaside-Platform and
Seaside-Squeak-Platform so it should still be relatively loadable. But
the continuations in Seaside (particularly the partial continuations)
are specifically targeted at Seaside's needs and may or may not meet
the needs of other uses.

Julian