[squeak-dev] Re: need help building one-click squeak app for Windows

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Jun 15 17:07:13 UTC 2009

Eliot Miranda wrote:
>     if no one else offers I've built various things on Windows so you
> can bug me :)  But only as a last resort; I'm up to my ears :)

The term "one-click" (which should be renamed to double-click ;-)
relates to a particular packaging of an application and has little to do
with Windows builds. John, you might want to check this out:

http://squeakvm.org/win32/settings.html

The settings that are most relevant are in the deployment section:

* ImageFile
* WindowTitle
* EnableAltF4Quit
* SplashScreen