[squeak-dev] wikiserver 1.4 beta testers needed

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jun 17 18:13:57 UTC 2009

After a week of fun & learning at WWDC 09, I find I need just a few
more beta testers for WikiServer 1.4

This is an incremental change that will support import/export of the
wiki data to/from the iPhone
and to/from a desktop machine, along with adding a bit of security to
turn public editing on/off.

Being careful I don't want to push the changes live to the app store
until I feel there is little
change of the update trashing a user's existing wiki data.

So if you would like to test please email me, not the list with your
iPhone/iPod touch  UDID
so I can add you to the beta test list.

--
=