[squeak-dev] Merge mailing lists? (was The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean))

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Jun 28 20:46:15 UTC 2009

Am 28.06.2009 um 22:09 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck:
> Why don't you just subscribe to both mailing lists?
Well, when I find out I normally do. The problem is that sometimes I
find out too late and then many interesting discussions happens
without me and my valuable input. ;-)

But it's a hassle. I need Apple Mail rules, I forget what e-mail-
address or password I subscribed with, etc. Multiple mailing lists are
confusing for newcomers as well. IMO it only makes sense for very high
volume mailing lists. These times seem over.

Cheers,
Bernhard