[squeak-dev] Let's push it

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 30 12:34:08 UTC 2009

On 6/30/09 8:53 AM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Is there some simple way we could get both, such that each new
> commit to a Monticello repository can produce a change set relative
> to its predecessor, with the comment text from the Monticello version
> forming the preamble of the change set? Perhaps this is something
> that already exists (or maybe it's an itch I should go scratch?).

Well , this was 3.10 and I have many headaches trying to get the work done.
And learn Monticello , as we know now, could not be used for a very complex
task like building a .image.
Cs can and we don't have yet IMHO some better.
Eras ago I volunteer to test both DeltaStreams and MC2 , but nobody wish
risk and we take the Blue Pill (remember?)

But maybe some found the silver bullet and I was the only disbelieving
that...

Edgar