[squeak-dev] Re: Image crash and doesn't generate crash.dmp in Windows

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:15:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:

> Is this the same or similar behavior that we were discussing recently with
> regards to running the FFI tests on Pharo?

Yes it is. But I discovered my .dmp is never generated. Squeak image opens a
console at the bottom with something like and stack but it closes
immediately and no .dmp is generated.

Is there another way to test if my dmp is being generated? I mean, a know
piece of code that crashes my image and should generate a .dmp ?

Thanks

Mariano