[squeak-dev] Smalltalk and the beer in Prague

petdvo at volny.cz petdvo at volny.cz
Sun Mar 1 15:29:32 UTC 2009

Hello Smalltalkers,

We are proud to invite you to a small meeting of Smalltalkers in Prague,
which will start Thursday 5th March 2009 at 6pm in Rainbow tearoom in
Prague, Czech republic.

Janko Mivšek promised us a presentation of Swazoo & Aida web
technologies, which will be the first part of meeting.

The rest of program will be nonformal and will consist of free chat and
optional presentation of others (including yours) projects. Data
projector will be available for presentations too.
In the moment data projector will not be necessary anymore, we will make
a shift to some near pub and continue with the beer part of our meeting.

More info (including the map), can be found here
http://www.paconun.eu/smalltalk/

See you in Prague
Petr & Tomáš