[squeak-dev] FFI on linux

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 2 16:59:06 UTC 2009

ok, I've checked. No module after runing tests (which invocates the thing).
Also checked and there is not *Prims* in the entire system in a search starting
from /
I've found a /usr/bin/FT2Plugin but not FFI* thing

To build the plugin should I follow this guide?
http://www.squeakvm.org/unix/devel.html

thanks,
sebastian