[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] Don't forget to vote people! >>> into Spam bucket

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Mar 4 19:04:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:28:13 +0100, Ken Causey wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 08:37 +0100, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
>> Don't put tooo much effort into this; in my shop we have one of the best
>> anti-spam servers that money can buy and your email came in at "business
>> level".
>
> Funny.  Apparently your 'best' system pays absolutely no attention to
> SPF.

Well, I can block or tag messages on failed SPF checks ... moreover, this
is was not the first message from the CIVS server ...

> I'm not sure if that says something about your system or SPF.

So you pretend to know something about which one we're using, or just blab
on SPF in squeak-dev ;)

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein