[squeak-dev] Re: IRCBot dependencies

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 4 19:20:12 UTC 2009

From Francois' Install.txt found in the GSOC release:

"Dependencies:
- Magma (http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2665)
- Aida (http://www.aidaweb.si/)
- RePlugin (http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/558)
Those packages are available through Squeakmap and/or Universe.

Magma and Aida are optional but they are needed to use all the bot's
features.

You can load the .mcz present in the archive directly via Monticello
in your image (developed/tested on a 3.10.2). However, it is
recommended to use the latest version from the the squeaksource
repository (http://www.squeaksource.com/IRCBot).
To know how to start/configure the bot, see the SocBot class
documentation."

http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2008-squeak/

Ken