[squeak-dev] Elements - a Scratch-like Smalltalk

Jens Moenig jens at moenig.org
Thu Mar 5 12:09:44 UTC 2009

It's wonderful that you're trying to port this to FunSqueak, Edgar! The
actual changeset is very small (only about 140 Kb), and I did not merge it
with the base changes, so that this kind of porting could be undertaken. The
elements themselves should be font-independent, so you can just specify a
different label font for each element. I'm not sure about sliders and scroll
bars, though (I only know those used by Scratch and basically copied John's
code for the ScrollFrames).

-Jens