[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] Preference pragmas

Steve Wart steve.wart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:09:50 UTC 2009

Well it's an interface between a user and the system, even if it's in a
config file. In that sense it's a UI component. Not all user interfaces are
graphical.

OTOH, that doesn't mean that a preferences mechanism isn't core in some way.
Even the most basic loader will need some way of indicating its preferred
data sources, etc.