[squeak-dev] [Election] Results are in!

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Mar 9 02:42:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I also want to say thank you Giovanni Corriga, Edgar J. De Cleene, Dan
Ingalls, Tim Rowledge and Yoshiki Ohshima and everyone else that has severed
on the board previously.  We are very fortunate to have such terrific people
willing to server on the board and we have made some wonderful progress.

Congratulations to new and returning members of the board.  I wish you all
the very best.  The community is very lucky to have each and every one of
you.  This will be a terrific year for all of us.

Best regards,

Ron Teitelbaum