[squeak-dev] [Election] Results are in!

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Mon Mar 9 18:54:36 UTC 2009

I would like to thank Göran for all the effort he put into this and for
making it all work so smoothly. Of course I am very happy and honored to
have been selected (that was the point of running, after all) and thank
all of those who trusted me, but I also would like to mention that all
possible results would have been good given the list of candidates (and
I feel the same about previous years). The Squeak community is very
lucky in this regard and I hope we can work to expand it greatly in
numbers without losing this quality.

-- Jecel