[squeak-dev] Scape code for printers

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Wed Mar 11 10:48:27 UTC 2009

Java and me..we are enemies hehehe

I'm trying to use Smalltalk for all on my company.

Well, I know the escape codes, I only need to know, how to send it to
LPT1, or COM2, or to a printer at USB.

It suppose, I need to sent to the printer port :
ESC p 0 25 250

This, sends the signal to "electrify" the port at the printer, to open
the cash drawer. This printers doesn't has screens.

Cheers.