[squeak-dev] keeping arrow for assignment operator

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 05:48:11 UTC 2009

Ralph,
see FixUnderscores package/class
this would help you to convert almost all of your code to right ':='
assigments without any manual work.

Its not difficult to modify squeak to display left arrow instead of underscore,
but its much more difficult to modify the rest of applications in the
world to do the same.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.