[squeak-dev] loading SmaCC, Shout, Refactory Browser into Squeak 3.10.2

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 20 22:35:29 UTC 2009

On 3/20/09 6:59 PM, "Ralph Boland" <rpboland at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking into migrating my Squeak project from Squeak 3.8.1 to
> Squeak 3.10.2.
>
> However,  when I try to download Shout or the   using
> the SqueakMap package loader I am told that the versions available
> are not compatible with version 3.10.2 of Squeak.
>
> The SmaCC (compiler) package doesn't seem to be available at all.
>
> For me  SmaCC is a must have and Shout is much desired.
> The refactory Browser is nice to have.
>
> How do I download these packages into my image?
>
> Thanks,  Ralph Boland
>

> Bye the way,  my project is a package for experimenting with
> implementations of algorithms for constructing finite state machines
> from regular expressions (someday it will be generalized for
> experimenting with parsing algorithms).
> It is nowhere near ready for release but
> if anybody is curious and wants to play with it I could send you a copy
> if you are prepared to critique what I have done so far, especially
> the GUI.  Be for warned, it is a large project, critiquing it would take
> some time.

Ralph:
If you save your work in Monticello , could be loaded easily in 3.10.
This days people like OmniBrowser or OB and not Refactory Browser, but if
you as me like it, here

 http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/uploads/6056/SqueakRosDev3dot10.sar

Have this

Ma base additions-cmm.1.cs
Tracing Messages Browser-cmm.19.1.cs
DebugReport-minami.25.mcz
Network-IRC-fc.10.7.6.mcz
Scheduler-jrp.20.mcz
Toothpick-tbn.1.mcz
Shout.3.15-tween.69.mcz
FileMan-mu.99.mcz
InstanceEncoder-jrp.9.mcz
Network-HTML-md.4.mcz
KeymappingInstaller-8.sar
SendTreeExplorer-JW.1.cs
Refactory-edc.3812.mcz

All loads in 3.10 and in SqueakLightII.

Send a copy of your work, I also like learn of others, but if take time be
patient with me.

Edgar