[squeak-dev] How do you start squeak so that the web plugin can be used view the screen?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Mar 23 09:55:51 UTC 2009

Hello Frank,

FC> Did I miss the plugin itself, the plugin link takes me to back to the
FC> downloads page. Is that download meant to be installed in the browser
FC> some how?

it seems you downloaded but didn't _run_ the installer. You can check
this by going to the Squeakland.org Website, Select "Tutorials", then
"Interactive Demos" and then one of the demos.

This should start the plugin which then loads and starts a project
from the net.

The installer should install a version on your disk which can also run
standalone. So you have both.

I don't know the technical details but this is how it should work.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net