[squeak-dev] Problem with supperclasses in Sunit

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:00:42 UTC 2009

Hi everybody:

I am having a problem with Sunit on Squeak. I have a class called A and has
a testXXX method (method that should be executed by sunit). I have class B
that inherits from A and has no test method (method that should be run by
sunit). When I want to run the tests of B (from Test Runner) I notice that
testXXX is not run. I mean, zero runs for class B. I think this is
incorrect. Am I ok ? Should testXXX be executed in this case ?

Thanks for the help.

Mariano