[squeak-dev] category support fixes for MC1.5?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:25:57 UTC 2009

Hi All,
    we're using MC1.5 & I just had cause to reload all my packages in a
fresh image and I've noticed that none of my class categories were moved
over.  The bug is that the category order exists only implicitly in the
source/source.st element of the mcz and doesn't exist at all in the
snapshot.bin so when loading loads from snapshot.bin one ends up with some
essentially random category order.  Anyone have fixes for this?

TIA