[squeak-dev] WTF ???

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:32:03 UTC 2009

I have a very strange problem. Here at work, I am using Windows with NOD32
and every time I try to download something with Monticello I see my CPU 99%
used by the process "ekrn" which is a process of NOD32. My download from MC
is so slow that I have to wait hours to be download (the progress bar moves
very very slow). If I kill the ekrn process, the progress bar goes fast and
I can download something from MC (the normal case).

Any ideas ? someone has the same problem as I ?

Cheers,

Mariano