[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] BobsBrowser again

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:03:47 UTC 2009

Hi Mariano,
  I have the same syntax errors with Pharo 10300, but trying to
install other packages too. What I did is enabled the preference
#allowBlockArgumentAssignment and then the packages installed ok doing
first:

HTTPSocket httpFileIn: 'installer.pbwiki.com/f/Installer.st'.
(Smalltalk at: #Installer)
  upgrade;
  install: 'Packages'.

and then