[squeak-dev] Rosetta Code site

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:02:25 UTC 2009

Feel free to come by and fix things up on the site!  We're always looking for
more code, tasks, programming languages, paradigms, etc.  The site doubles
as an educational resource, as well as a stage for language developers to
test their ideas and languages against common problems, as well as get an
audience for their languages. (There are many great and unique programming
languages out there that nobody has ever heard of.  I encourage language
advocacy on the site, so long as such advocacy takes the form of code.)