[squeak-dev] Cuis on Windows Mobile (PDA)

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Fri May 8 10:54:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm trying Cuis on my HTC, and works with very very good performance.

A little problem I see, is, thath a Browser, when "maximized" don't
maximize to all world, there are always a margin, and, this margin, for
a screen in 320x240, is very big. How can I change this behaviour and,
when maximize, do it to all world withou any margin?

Other improvement, could be to launch the menu, when click, and stay
pressed (the default "right click" on Windows Mobile). Could be possible
to implement this?

Cheers.