[squeak-dev] Cuis on Windows Mobile (PDA)

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sun May 10 07:53:06 UTC 2009

Juan, I tried the changeset on my laptop, and works like I expected. Thanks. I will try  it on my mobile after breakfast.

German,Of course. I thought to do some video with my camera. I will try to do it later on the day, because I would like yo try to load aida/web from cs files before

Enviado usando Real Mail de Vodafone.