[squeak-dev] Contributing to 3.11: Step-by-step

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun May 10 20:12:08 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,

I assume that these step-by-step instructions for contributing to 3.11
are still valid since you referred to them in a recent mail on another
mailing list. What I always wanted to know - and never dared to
ask ;-) - is: What image from ftp.squeak.org should one start from?
Squeak3.10.2-7179-basic, or one of the imgages in 3.11?

Cheers,
Bernhard