[squeak-dev] [ANN] OCompletion improves the accuracy of eCompletion

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:52:10 UTC 2009

Hi Guiseppe,

Thanks for trying it out!

The main focus is on methods, since this is what is the most used. It
does not propose class names yet.
However if you press the down arrow when typing a class name (even if
the menu is not shown), then
the normal eCompletion menu with class names will show up, so you can
select a class there.

Cheers,
	Romain