[squeak-dev] Re: Stalling own SqueakSource instance

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu May 14 15:29:01 UTC 2009

Hello Klaus,

Am 2009-05-14 um 13:18 schrieb Klaus D. Witzel:

[…]
> The above (re. in contrary to #atEnd, etc) reminded me of this one,
>
> - http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6951
>
> perhaps some of the socket states/method comments are out of sync?

This indeed looks like the problem I am experienceing.
Yet, the code of the respective methods mentioned seems to be
unchanged. I compared to a recent 3.10 and did not
notice functional changes.
  Especially, waitForDataIfClosed is still called with to empty
Blocks.
  Is some advance concerning this bug to be expected in the near
future?

So Long,
	-Tobias Pape