[squeak-dev] Where is FilePlugin ? was Error installing Omnibase

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu May 14 19:49:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM, marcelo Cortez
<jmdc_marcelo at yahoo.com.ar>wrote:

> Hi David

yes.

You can try 2 things:

1) Be sure you don't have FilePlugin installed. In win32 you can pint:

SmalltalkImage current listLoadedModules

2) Try to download a
http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.2-bin.zip

That VM has FilePlugin inside.

Cheers,