[squeak-dev] Writing MIDI files ?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri May 15 11:41:14 UTC 2009

there is a MIDIFileWriter class hanging around somewhere on the web, I
can not remember where. anyway I included it in muO, so if you get muO
from SqueakMap or from http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm
you will get it, and possibly more stuff of interest (there is a lot of
MIDI-related things in muO).

Stef