[squeak-dev] How to log in console in Windows

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat May 16 03:09:15 UTC 2009

Another option, would be to redirect stdin/stdout using STDC library
facilities to own stream(s). But you need to know how the external
library links with STDC library, to be able to redirect these streams.
I don't remember details, but i suppose it is possible.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.