[squeak-dev] Re: Status of translations before Squeak 4.0

Séverin Lemaignan skadge at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:28:07 UTC 2009

Hello,

I do a "ping" on this question about the translation workflow, and I
add another one: today in Ubuntu Jaunty, the packaged Squeak image has
only English, German and Spanish. I'm working with teachers and
children in French, and it's a real problem for me. I can of course
give them a special image localized in French, but when teachers are
installing softwares, it's *ways* easier for them to simply go to
<insert here your favorite package manager> and install the "squeak"
package.

Severin